Las Vegas hotels enjoy cult status around the world. They are known for their great charm, friendly staff and exceptional hospitality. However, this does not mean that all Las Vegas hotels have the same thing to brag about. Indeed, it is in the variety of these hotels that the attraction of Las Vegas resides. Each hotel has a new experience to offer. Each hotel has a unique USP and each hotel is charming in its own way.
Below is a list of some of the Las Vegas hotels with an account of their versatility-
- MGM – This fantastic hotel offers the largest casino in Las Vegas, certainly a status that attracts large crowds.
- Venetian: the casino here is one of the most elegant in the world. The hotel also claims to offer the largest suites and rooms in Las Vegas. The fact that the hotel offers its guests not only an excellent fitness and commercial center, but also the opportunity to take a gondola even if the Thou Canal is very attractive for tourists.
- Wynn Hotel – The poolside casino is to die for here. The golf course, the Ferrari Store, the design showrooms and all these jewels make this hotel one of the most expensive projects in Las Vegas. Definitely worth seeing for someone visiting Las Vegas
- Bellagio – The big stove poker room here is not something not to be missed. With new games like Paj Gow Fire Hook, Pai Gow Tiles, 3 card poker and Big Six added here to Treasure Island, this is a winner. The delightful spa and book shop make this hotel worth visiting.
- Mandalay Resorts – The four seasons here are absolutely not to be missed. The Coral Reef lounge at this hotel is beyond imagination and the casino here is very trendy and attractive.
- Planet Hollywood – Aside from the huge theater and rooftop pools that this hotel offers, the casino here is also a step above the others.
- Paris Hotels – The sky painted ceilings here are certainly very attractive, but the Le Club music sofa in the casino adds a delicious touch to the gambling here.
- Excalibur- This hotel is great for those on a budget. The room rates here are very cheap and the best part is the independent children's floor that the hotel offers.
- El – & # 39; ksur- This extraordinary pyramid-shaped hotel is not to be missed. The casino here is very intriguing and the Egyptian motifs add a great deal of charm to the hotel.
- Creaser & # 39; s Castle: the hotel has an almost iconic status in Las Vegas and the ancient Roman clothes and aura offered here are very interesting.
- Mirage: the design of the green forest of this hotel is fantastic and the pool area with its plants and aquarium is a must see.
- New House of New York – This hotel reflects the city of Gotham and right from the Manhattan skyline, from the Empire State Edifice, from the Statue of Autonomy, from the Chrysler building, from the Library and from the Brooklyn Bridge , everything can be found here.
- Flamingo- The hotel offers the best bird sanctuary in the region and is therefore a must see.
There are many other hotels in Las Vegas and each has its own attraction to offer guests. So no matter how many times you visit Vegas, it always has something new to offer.